From Boho Cycle Studio in Church Hill:
The 2nd Annual BOHO Bros & Brews event, March 12 -16, is happening at our Church Hill studio. Join Team BOHO, our riders and some of RVA’s coolest bros for a ride and cold beers. Bros & Brews will be money for Excel to Excellence and Team Excel.
Check out the line up!
- Monday March 12th 5:30pm Thomas Scott, VCU Copy Writer and one of the tallest bros in class
- Tuesday March 14th 5:30pm Evan Cotter, Co-Owner Dear Neighbor
- Wednesday March 15th 6:35pm Matt Jarreau & Ernie Chamberlaine, The men behind George RVA
- Thursday March 16th 6:35pm Larris Hutton, Co-Owner Crossfit Prelude
- Friday March 17th 6:00pm Michael Robinson, Founder Excel to Excellence & former NFL player with the Seattle Seahawks
— ∮∮∮ —
BOHO will be donating $2.00 for all men who ride at the Church Hill studio, March 12 -16. The participating men are matching the $2.00 for their hosted class time. Grab your bike here! Space is limited, but do not fear the waitlist, add your name!
Excel to Excellence was founded by Michael Robinson, a Richmond, VA native and NFL Player for the Seattle Seahawks. The program develops innovative programs and strong partnerships that provide the resources, life experiences and environment to mold youth into healthy, educated leaders of tomorrow. Learn more about Excel to Excellence, at www.exceltoexcellence.com .
TAGGED: BOHO Cycle Studio, CrossFit Prelude, Dear Neighbor, Ernie Chamberlaine, George RVA, Larris Hutton, Matt Jarreau, Thomas Scott