Two images of the Marshall Street Viaduct via Richmond City Watch.
The top image (VIEW LARGER) is tagged 1970s. The photo below is identified as 1955.
The Marshall Street Viaduct was built in 1910-1911 and connected Marshall Street at MCV and Jefferson Park. The trolley tracks were removed in 1953, and the bridge was closed in July 1970. The six-lane Martin Luther King Jr Memorial Bridge replaced the “spidery” Marshall Street Viaduct in 1976.