The amazing Virginia Public Access Project has updated the numbers on the City Council 7th District campaign and the money is beginning to show up (previously)…
- Ronald Bond has given $648 to his own campaign.
- Clarence Kenney has raised $350, with $250 an in-kind donation from Preson T Brown.
- Deanna Lewis shows no money raised.
- Cynthia Newbille has raised $4,870 with donations from Va Assn of Realtors, McQuinn for Delegate, and Henry Marsh.
- Garry Powell shows no money raised.
- Robin D. Robinson has raised $5,575, with $2,900 coming out of her own pocket and another big chunk coming as consulting from former mayoral candidate Lawrence Williams.
The next campaign finance deadline is October 26, and will cover activity between October 1-21. Expect new data on VPAP.org a few days later.
TAGGED: Clarence Kenney, Cynthia Newbille, Deanna Lewis, election, Garry Powell, Lawrence Williams, Robin D. Robinson, Ronald Bond, VPAP