We’ve gotten hold of intro letters from four of the twelve applicants to the vacant council seat:
- Jennie Dotts’ explains herself here.
- Keith West has this letter of explanation and introduction, and has called for “a community forum so that the neighborhood can meet the applicants”.
- Matt Conrad sent in this letter of introduction and answers to the council questionnaire.
- John Gerner describes his qualifications and pledges not to run in the fall.
- Sharon Burton (letter | resume) introduces herself and speaks to preservation, education, public safety, and accountability.
- Carletta Wilson introduces herself and says that ” I understand the need to bridge the gaps within our community” and “while we are a diverse community, we all want the same things”.
To any and all applicants to the vacant City Council 7th District seat, email your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll get’em posted.