Howdy neighbors, just spreading the word of this program for our local business owners. Keep in mind there is limited funding, so if you feel you need it, please take advantage ASAP! Interest rate is 0%!
Richmond Small Business Disaster Loan Program application available
Richmond, VA – Richmond is offering loans of up to $20,000 for small businesses within city limits to help employers cover labor costs to keep businesses open and pay employee wages. The application is now available on RVAStrong and will be linked to from the Economic Relief Resources section of the city’s dedicated webpage, here.
The RVAStrong webpage includes information on eligibility, supplemental documents required alongside the application, and a PDF of the application itself.
Interested parties should email the following documentation to Rick Winston at the Department of Economic Development:
- Completed and signed Richmond Small Business Disaster Loan Program application;
- Documentation of weekly payroll expenses for the last eight weeks;
- Two years of the company’s financial statements;
- Two years of the business signed tax returns; and
- Two years of the applicants’ individual signed taxed returns.
There is a limited amount of funding for this program. Applications will be considered in the order in which they are submitted.
Thanks everybody. Good luck in these trying times.