Pets

Missing Cats- are these yours?

Orange Cat

We have had a cat show up in our backyard yesterday and today that looks to be someone’s pet – we have fed him both times.  We live on the 1300 block of 28th St by Richmond Community Hospital.
Black and White Cat
This sweet kitty has a blue collar but no tag. Found on E. Broad street in the 33rd block. Hungry but clearly belongs to someone as he loves to be petted. Contact me at this email kkarmon18@gmail or 804-366-9156

Have you seen Tota? Update

Emergency Resources for Feeding/Caring for Pets and Strays

Kiet Vo

Little Dog Lost in Fulton

Chelsea Harnish
Chelsea Harnish
1 year ago

They have collars so they are more than likely someone’s outdoor cat. They aren’t lost. Just visiting.

Grace
Grace
1 year ago

I agree with Chelsea and think there’s a good chance they’re just someone’s outdoor cats but you never know. Which is why people should put tags on their collars! Or write your number on their collars if you cant afford a tag.

jean mcdaniel
jean mcdaniel
1 year ago

Why has my comment about too many cats running loose and too many cats hanging around my bird feeder been deleted?

Jacob C.
Editor
Jacob C.
1 year ago
Reply to  jean mcdaniel

I checked spam and the trash. I don’t see the comment, Jean. Resubmit and I’ll look out for it.

jean mcdaniel
jean mcdaniel
1 year ago

The comment was posted as @3 for several days and then it disappeared so someone had to delete it from this post.

SueWho
SueWho
1 year ago

As someone who has owned many cats, my cats have always been able to slip out of their collars. Yes, I have bought collars that a cat can slip out of if they become caught in the twigs and branches of shrubs, or fences, preventing strangulation. My remaining cat is microchipped, gets its shots, has tags, and given a monthly topical flea medication. I am a very responsible pet owner and always make sure to check on my cat’s whereabouts if it’s outside.

Jacob C.
Editor
Jacob C.
1 year ago
Reply to  jean mcdaniel

I have no clue Jean. I checked trash and spam. Maybe a bug. We’re in the middle of overhauling the site, so hopefully we won’t have these issues once the new site is done.