605 N. 21st Street – Construct a rear, two-story, accessory dwelling unit.
910-912 N. 25th Street – Construct two, semi-attached, single-family residences.
2202 Jefferson Avenue – Construct an outdoor dining area and small rear addition.
618 N. 21st Street – Construct a new single-family detached residence on a vacant lot.
2206 E. Broad Street – Convert rear porch roof to a second story balcony.
To access the website on Tuesday 11/24 at 3:30 p.m. please follow the document below.
To access or participate, or both, in the Commission of Architectural Review meeting on Tuesday,
November 24, 2020, at 3:30 p.m., you have the following options:
Accessing the Meeting
- Access the meeting by phone:
You may listen to the meeting audio only from your phone by dialing *67-804-316-9457 and
when prompted, enter conference ID 308721894#.
- Access the meeting online by computer, tablet or smartphone (audio and video)
To access the meeting via Microsoft Teams use the following link
- Listen to the meeting online by computer, tablet or smartphone but not participate:
Audio of the meeting will be streamed live online at the following web address
To listen to the meeting’s live stream at the web address provided, find and click the link that reads, “In Progress” in the farthest right hand column entitled, “Video”.
Participating in the Meeting/Providing Public Comment:
- Provide public comment regarding items on the agenda prior to the meeting. The person responsible for receiving written comments is Carey L. Jones, Secretary to the Commission of Architectural Review.
- Citizens are encouraged to provide their comments in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org in lieu of speaking through audio or video means during the meeting. All written comments received via email prior to 12:00 p.m. (noon) on November 24, 2020, will be provided to all members of the Commission of Architectural
Review prior to the beginning of the meeting and will be included in the record of the meeting.
- When submitting your comments by email, be sure to include in your email (i) your full legal name, (ii) any organizations you represent, and (iii) any economic or professional relationships that would be affected by the application on which you are commenting.
- Provide public comment regarding items on the agenda during to the meeting. If you are accessing the meeting by phone or via Microsoft Teams and you would like to speak during the meeting’s public hearing(s), you will be asked to do so during the meeting at the appropriate time, and the applicable time limits will be enforced.