Just sharing this press release regarding reopening of our cultural institutions! Click here for the full article!
VISITORS & STAFF
- Facemasks will be required of visitors, staff, and volunteers (as required by Executive Order), with exceptions for young children
- Capacity will be reduced to provide guests space to socially distance. In some cases, pre-registration/timed tickets may be required
- Contactless payment and use of credit/debit card for purchases will be strongly encouraged
- Social distancing will be required, and may be encouraged with barriers, designated walk routes, and additional signage
- Hand sanitizer and similar options will be available across institutions
- Programming will be temporarily suspended to reduce contact within large groups
- Alterations or adaptations to hands-on exhibits and experiences will be made to reduce interactions with high-touch surfaces
- Cleaning protocols will be expanded, especially in restrooms and high-touch areas\
- Each site will clearly post their institution-specific guidelines and protocols on their websites, on social media, and onsite
That’s all for this one! Stay safe out there!