Howdy neighbors! Just a heads-up for this meeting on Tuesday February 18th! Here’s an agenda below:
Church Hill Association
Membership Meeting Notice February 18th, 2020 7:00 pm St. John's Church Parish Hall
Agenda & Attachments Below
Please join us for our *Social (Half) Hour* at 6:30 pm, just before our regular meeting at the Parish Hall.
This month we will taste some delicious local food from our friends at The Market at 25th, as well as some other homemade treats, so please come out and meet your neighbors and share what’s happening on our Hill!
Those with votes before the membership will be there as well to answer questions before we start the regular meeting. Everyone is welcome!
I Opening Topics
• Welcome and New Member and Guest Introductions
• Introduction of new “Place Your Pin” map of the neighborhood
• Approval of January 2020 Membership Meeting minutes
• Public Safety Report — Lt. Ken Roane
• Membership Report — Beth and Chris Houlihan
• Treasurer’s Report — Linda Morrissette
II Guest Presentations *(20 minutes total)*
• Curtis Lee, External Outreach Manager for the Market at 25th, with an update on new services at the Market
• Kim Chen, City of Richmond with an update on Shockoe Bottom
III Committee Updates and Announcements
• *Historic Preservation and Land Use Committee (HPLUC)* — David Herring
• Discussion of possible use of electronic voting for membership
VOTE *3606 E. Broad Street*
Owner of the property is seeking an SUP to allow conversion of this single-family home to operate as two separate units with the English basement as one, and the upper two floors as the other. There was a unanimous vote to support this application from the Committee.
• *Parks and Beautification Committee* — Barbara Cotter and Karen Rankin
• *Viewshed Advocacy Committee* — Debra Melisi