Commission of Architectural Review Meeting with Several East End Projects on the Agenda
Here at CHPN we always encourage citizens to be an active part of the planning decisions affecting our community.
- What: CAR Meeting – Open to Public
- When: Tuesday, September 24th – 3:30 PM
- Where: 5th Floor Conference Room of City Hall (900 East Broad St, Richmond, VA)
When can you make a public comment on cases brought before the CAR? After the applicant’s explanatory remarks of the case and before CAR deliberation.
What if you’re an applicant or individual wishing to comment on specific aspects of a case? No problem, after you hear the case you can briefly address issues related to the application.
Here are the Projects that concern the East End
- 603 1/2 North 23rd Street – Construct a new shed in a rear yard.
- 105 North 29th Street – Enclose a rear porch and install casement windows.
- 613-615 North 28th Street – Remove an existing rear deck and construct a new screen porch.
- 505 North 24th Street – Construct a new one-story accessory building.
- 813 North 28th Street – Demolish an existing school building and construct new community amenities.
- 614 North 27th Street – Rehabilitate an existing front porch.
- 511 North 21st Street – Construct a new two-car garage.
- 706 North 21st Street – Demolish an existing single-family residence.
- 2117-2119 Carrington Street – Construct two new semi-attached residences on a corner lot.
- 2242 Venable Street – Rehabilitate an existing building and construct a rear addition.
- 706 North 21st Street – Construct two new semi-attached residences and a new rear two-car garage.
Attached please find the agenda for the September 24th, 2019 meeting of the City of Richmond Commission of Architectural Review. The application materials for the agenda items will be available at the link below by end of day this Friday, September 13th. Staff reports will be available at the same link by end of day Friday, September 20th.
Note: We usually have a little blurb on each project, however, the application materials for the agenda won’t be available on EOD Friday the 13th.