The Greater Richmond Transit Company shares:
We will install new bus stop shelters, starting in Richmond’s East End neighborhoods, thanks to support from Bon Secours Richmond Health System. We want your help with prioritizing which stops should get the new shelters first!
Some of you may be asking, what’s the timeline for Phase 1?
• Now: get community feedback, 1 month
• Next: review feedback, 1 month
• Production: expected 6-8 months
• Installation: estimated Spring/early Summer 2020
• After: Phase 2 community feedback for another section of Richmond
What will the new shelters feature?
- Aluminum posts with black finish
- Sloped roof with black finish
- Tempered glass siding
- Bench with armrests
- Solar power LED lighting
- Trash can
- Map case
- Full or cantilevered (shortened) side panels depending on depth of sidewalk
The Survey wants you to keep these in mind in particular.
Your voice is going to help this project move along. Please take the survey here!