I don’t know about you but I’m a sucker for weekend brunch. That mix of breakfast and lunch, tasty drinks, and I almost always go to brunch with friends and family.
We got a cool note a couple of days ago with some changes coming to Alewife. As most of you know Alewife is one of the newer eats in Church Hill and has received a lot of good reviews.
Now they’re going to be starting brunch on Sundays starting April 21st from 10:30a to 2p. In addition, they’ll start doing dinner service on Monday (They were previously closed Sundays & Mondays).
Visit their website here: https://www.alewiferva.com/
- Corned beef, cabbage, mashed potato and more at the Church Hill Irish Festival next month!
- “Shiplock Views” Development on Pear Street Closer to Reality
- New Counseling Practice Opened in Shockoe Bottom!
- All after-school activities for RPS are canceled Feb 20, 2020.
- Public Housing Redevelopment at Creighton Court