I don’t know about you but I’m a sucker for weekend brunch. That mix of breakfast and lunch, tasty drinks, and I almost always go to brunch with friends and family.
We got a cool note a couple of days ago with some changes coming to Alewife. As most of you know Alewife is one of the newer eats in Church Hill and has received a lot of good reviews.
Now they’re going to be starting brunch on Sundays starting April 21st from 10:30a to 2p. In addition, they’ll start doing dinner service on Monday (They were previously closed Sundays & Mondays).
Visit their website here: https://www.alewiferva.com/
- Mayor Stoney Addressed Virginia Crime Commission on Proposed Gun Ban
- The Friends of East End Cemetery Rallies Support for $25,000 Grant
- 17th Annual “Set up a table Celebrate a Child” Community Festival
- Are you missing this friendly fella?
- Richmond for All announces the formation of a Political Action Committee