Meeting with The Honorable Cynthia I. Newbille
Councilwoman Richmond City Council, Richmond East End 7th Voter District
When: Tuesday, January 29, 2019
6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
WHERE: Richmond East District Initiative Government
701 North 25th Street; Richmond, Virginia
The planned agenda for this meeting includes the following:
The Honorable Cynthia I. Newbille, Councilwoman, Richmond City Council, Richmond East End 7th Voter District
· Richmond Public Schools Updates
The Honorable Cheryl Burke, Trustee, Richmond Public Schools Board of Trustees, Richmond East End 7th Voter District
· Public Safety Update William C. Smith, Acting Chief of Police, Richmond Police Department; Capt. Greer Gould, Precinct Commander, Richmond Police Department – Richmond First Police Precinct;
1st Lt. James Killingworth and Lt. Ken Roane, Richmond Department of Fire and Emergency Services
· Dr. Paula Pando, President (New) J. S. Reynolds Community College
· The Market @ 25th Street Mr. Norm Gold, Operator, The Market @ 25th Street
· The Health Hub @ 25thMs. Sheryl Garland, Chief of Health Impact | Virginia Commonwealth University Health System
· Maggie Walker Community Land Trust – Land Bank Ms. Nikki D’Adamo-Damery, Community Coordinator, Maggie Walker Land Trust, Inc.
· Richmond Real Estate Tax Abatements for Seniors and People with Disabilities Ms. Asia Spratley, Revenue Manager-Real Estate, Richmond Department of Finance
· Richmond Master Plan for the James River Park System Mr. Nathan Burrell, Facilities Maintenance Manager, Richmond Department of Parks, Recreation, and Community Facilities
· Announcement The Honorable Cynthia I. Newbille, Councilwoman, Richmond City Council, Richmond East End 7th Voter District
7th Annual, 7th District Senior Resource Fair:
Thursday, February 14, 2019: 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Robinson Theater Community Arts Center
2903 Q Street; Richmond, Virginia
CONTACT For more information, please contact:
Sam Patterson, Liaison for The Honorable Cynthia I. Newbille, Councilwoman, Richmond City Council, Richmond East End 7th Voter District, at 804.646.3012 (tel), firstname.lastname@example.org (email).
Councilwoman Newbille personally holds individual meetings throughout the year that include her goals and accomplishments; topical agendas; and, special guests. She invites all Richmond East End 7th Voter District residents to attend. Free refreshments are typically served.