East End Library Hosting A FREE Class on Raising Urban Chickens

12/06/2018 9:00 AM by

Did you know you can own up to four chickens in the city of Richmond? If you haven’t tried it yet, raising urban chickens can be fun and rewarding – and the fresh eggs are an even bigger perk! The East End Library will be hosting a free class as part of their Old School Skills series, on December 13 at 6PM; Richmond Animal Care and Control will be doing a presentation on the legal requirements and the process for having “chicks in the City,” and other experts will be on hand for a bit of chicken care basics. Join us to learn about our feathered friends, and how you can turn a small corner of your yard into chicken paradise (and get breakfast, too).

Please call (804) 646-4474 to register, as class size is limited!

TAGGED: , , , ,


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

By commenting you are agreeing to this site's PRIVACY / USE / COPYRIGHT / DISCLAIMER