Pets

Update: Found! – If this black cat crosses your path, don’t run! Let us know – his family misses him!

Danielle S shares:

Our cat boy went out last night and never made his way back. He’s an inside/outside cat but never stays gone for long. We are on broad and 32nd by chimbo park.

He has some thin hair spots on his back and belly. He’s really friendly, all black with a little white spot on his chest. He’s 8 years old and neutered. No collar or chip.

Have you seen Tota? Update

Update: Coco is back home from his adventure!

Are you missing this friendly fella?

Vicki Moeser
Vicki Moeser

I hope you find him soon. I have his “twin.”

Chrissy Schlegel
Chrissy Schlegel

Same here. I have a black cat who does the same. Maybe they are meeting up together for a night out!

Charlie Barnes
Charlie Barnes

Please also post on Facebook page Pawboost Lost and Found Dogs and Cats Richmond and Lost and Found Dogs and Cats

Jackee Sadicario
Jackee Sadicario

I thought I saw him last night when I was walking the dog at 29th and grace going toward chimbo but it could be another black cat

Pamela Wood
Pamela Wood

We have 2 (they are brothers) that like to hang out near 29th and Grace, but we will keep an eye out for yours.

Robert Cobb
Robert Cobb

Is he chipped? I have a black cat also. I had her chipped years ago because she looks like every other black cat. If she got out how would I find her. He is beautiful I hope you find him soon. I will keep a look out for him on my block.

Sydney JordanCooley
Sydney JordanCooley

I’m pretty sure I just saw this cat at 29th and clay but they ducked into a fenced yard on the sw side of the street

Gina Fuller
Gina Fuller

I just saw a cat matching his description on 32nd between Leigh & M St! I’m sorry I couldn’t try to bring him in, we have 2dogs that aren’t cat friendly. He is checking out everyone’s porches, possibly looking for home?

Danielle S
Danielle S

Thanks everyone for the updates. He still has not returned, been gone since Friday evening. He goes by heikki or hec like hectic.

L
L

We have had a black cat that I don’t recognize hanging around our apartment building. 700 block of Chimborazo Blvd. Seen him/her a few times hanging out near the door like s/he wants to come inside, but s/he runs whenever we try to approach.

Melissa Gropman
Melissa Gropman
Reply to  Charlie Barnes

Also post on the Church Hill Neighborhood FB page and Nextdoor.com.

JB
JB

I’ve found your cat but I can’t find any info to let you know. Nextdoor returns no results. 519-5103 Justin.

JB
JB

Hey, Neighbors! Unfortunately, disregard my last comment because we vetted it and it turned out to be a case of mistaken identity. Please continue to be on the lookout!

Amanda
Amanda

He’s been found and is home safe with his humans! Thanks everyone!!