- COA-034556-2018 411 Chimborazo Boulevard – Construct a new two story frame garage.
- COA-039283-2018 2712 East Leigh Street – Renovate a former horse stable, construct an addition in the rear.
- COA-039289-2018 517 North 26th Street – Construct a two-story addition at the rear of the existing structure; reconstruct existing front porch and add two windows.
- COA-039802-2018 2708-2712 East Broad Street – Install suspended gutters and downspouts on the front porch of 2708-2712 East Broad Street.
- COA-040111-2018 412 North 28th Street – Replace metal roof material with asphalt shingles.
- COA-039278-2018 804 North 22nd Street – Construct a new, two-story, single family detached house on a vacant lot.
Most of these are Applications for a Certificate of Appropriateness, this is basically a requirement before any exterior work proceeds on a structure located in a local historic district.
This week it seemed like we couldn’t see a lot of the application plans and reports, however, the 411 Chimborazo Boulevard presentation is a thorough look at some of the two story carriage houses in the Chimborazo neighborhood. Check out some of the images here:
Check out the agenda and don’t forget to click on the Application and Plans and the Staff Reports if you’re interested in reading the details!