- 2423 East Grace Street – Replace front porch roof with a membrane roof.
- 523 North 29th Street – Replace two doors and remove a door opening on a side porch.
- 1609 West Grace Street – Replace 11 wood windows on the facade of a home with new cellular composite windows.
- 813 North 24th Street – Construct a new single family home.
- 2401 East Broad Street – Install a condensing unit on the rear of the actor’s studio building, with screening.
- 2411 M Street – Construct a two-story mixed use building on a vacant lot.
- 3408 East Broad Street – Construct a new single family dwelling on a vacant lot.
- 600 North 28th Street – Amend previously approved plans for a new single family home to alter the foundation material and basement windows.
- 514 North 26th Street – Construct a new single family home on a vacant lot.
Now, most of these are Applications for a Certificate of Appropriateness, this is basically a requirement before any exterior work proceeds on a structure located in a local historic district.
Of interesting note is the 2411 M Street proposal. If you’re familiar with this development, it looks like the 3-story proposal is now a new 2-story mixed used building configured to meet current zoning. “As such, the revised scheme provides street-level commercial space along Jefferson Avenue and at the prominent triangular end of the stire which continues onto and down M Street for approximately 1/3 of the block.”
If you want to check out the plans for yourself, you can find them here.
— ∮∮∮ —
Check out the agenda and don’t forget to click on the Application and Plans and the Staff Reports if you’re interested in reading the details!