- 605 North 21st Street – Replace front porch decking, railing and columns.
- 600 North 28th Street – Construct a new single family dwelling on a vacant lot.
- 3422 East Broad Street – Alter two window openings and add an opening in the rear.
- 717 North 27th Street – Replace windows and siding on a single family home.
- 411 Chimborazo Boulevard – Construct a new two story frame garage.
- 2009 Venable Street – Rehabilitate a single family dwelling.
- 3629 East Broad Street – Construct a new single family dwelling.
- 3408 East Broad Street – Construct a new single family dwelling on a vacant lot.
- 1901-1903 O Street – Construct a new duplex on a vacant lot.
Now, most of these are Applications for a Certificate of Appropriateness, this is basically a requirement before any exterior work proceeds on a structure located in a local historic district.
Check out the agenda and don’t forget to click on the Application and Plans and the Staff Reports if you’re interested in reading the details!