This past Sunday, The Market @ 25th hosted a family cookout and job fair for the East End Community. The Market will be creating 100 new jobs with a goal of hiring 60-65% of staff from local neighborhoods. The event was hosted by the Mount Olivet Church on North 25th Street. In attendance was the Market’s staff, The Neighborhood Scoop, Cynthia Newbille, and VCU Health Services. Rich City League hosted a basketball tournament onsite. They received 150 applications from this event.
Upcoming Job Fairs
June 27th Mosby Court Community Center
July 11th Gilpin Court
From The Market @ 25th
We’re building the store and building our team! We need everyone from cashiers and baggers to kitchen help to department managers and everything in between!
Come meet Nicole, our Director of HR, and learn about all of the jobs – both full time and part time – that we are filling.
• Jobs at all skill levels: entry level, management level, and specialized department positions
• Full time and part time positions
• Competitive hourly pay and salaries
• Paid training for 12 weeks, starting early September
• All ages over 16 welcome
• Fresh Start Program: people with criminal backgrounds are
not disqualified. Ready for a Fresh Start, please apply!
• Priority given to local applicants, with
the goal of 60-65% hired right from our neighborhoods.
TAGGED: Cynthia Newbille, east end grocery store, rich city league, The Market at 25th, The Neighborhood Scoop