Image default
East End News

No injuries reported in early morning house fire

Image Source: NBC12 From NBC12:
Two people and their two dogs are OK after a fire they were unaware of burned their home. The fire started on the second floor of the home, and the residents were sitting at their kitchen table, oblivious to the blaze, when firefighters arrived to get them out. One of the residents was a 93-year-old man. Neighbors called in the fire about 4:15 a.m. Monday in the 1700 block of North 22nd Street. The fire was contained to the top floor, and took firefighters about 30 minutes to extinguish.
Watch the video here!

Related posts

Fairmount Neighbors: Traffic Alert

Gustavo

Dale Emmett and family – killed by lightning (1892)

John M

Playground burns again at Woodville Elementary

John M

4 comments

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.