DATE AND TIME
Sat, April 21, 2018
8:00 AM – 11:00 AM EDT
Libby Hill Park
2801 East Franklin Street
Richmond, VA 23223
Imagine combining your perfect spring morning with the most kick ass workout.
Run through the park. Sprint up the stairs. Get a down and dirty, full body…Hustle on the Hill.
Hustle on the Hill is a two person relay event through Church Hill, covering a 1.55 mile run, a lap down and up the Libby Hill stairs, and full body conditioning stage. There are three legs to split among teammates, it’s part endurance and strategy. Full details at www.hustleonthehill.com
Three of Richmond’s fiercest fitness advocates are teaming up for a relay challenge to test the toughest among us. Join Fleet Feet Sports and Church Hill’s own BOHO Cycle Studio and CrossFit Prelude for a 1.5 mile run through the park (or two), a sprint up the Libby Hill stairs (or three), and a series of conditioning tasks meant to push your limits. Know your strength and find a teammate with killer endurance and you’re already halfway to crushing the Hustle on the Hill.
- Bring yourself, your teammate, a water, & the desire to sweat
- This is an outdoor event – rain or shine the event will go on!
- Don’t forget to smile for the camera!
- Pre-order Hustle on the Hill tanks or t-shirts by April 6th for $15.00. There will be some available on event day for $20.00.
- Event check-in: Friday, April 20th 12:00-7:00pm at BOHO Cycle Studio, 2401 E Marshall St. OR pre-event beginning at 7:15am at Libby Hill Park.
- Bag check available on event day at check in.
- Pre-event details begin at 7:45am
- Event begins at 8:00am, start times are staggered.
- Only street parking is available and limited. Please walk, ride your bike or run on over to Libby Hill.
- Must be 18 years or older to participate.
Event Details: Saturday April 8th
Location: Libby Hill Park
Start time: 8:00am (rain or shine)
Cost: $55.00/per team of two until April 9th
$65.00/per team of two April 10 – event day
For more information, questions, or to find how to participate in Hustle on the Hill please contact BOHO at firstname.lastname@example.org.