Pets

Missing this sweet girl?

Abby with Barksley Dog Walking & Pet Sitting just found this sweet girl…

a block from my house. I do not recognize her and I have asked some of my neighbors who also do not recognize her. I took her to Church Hill Animal Vet to have her scanned for a microchip, but we did not find one. They also did not recognize her. I took her over to Pets at Play and they did not recognize her either. She has a collar and flea collar and is not skinny. Hopefully she lives around here and I can find her owner.

I found her at the intersection of 35th and O Street and will be able to keep her tonight since RACC doesn’t open until tomorrow.

Spread the word if you know!

Missing this fella?

“We need to work together to prevent more unwanted kittens..”

Low-Cost Vaccine Clinic in Mechanicsville

Jacob C.

Rachel Davis 01/31/2018 at 9:04 AM

She’s precious! Any luck?

Abby 01/31/2018 at 6:18 PM

We have not had any luck finding her owner yet. Her picture is on Nextdoor, FB RVA Lost & Found Pets, FB Church Hill Neighborhood, and Richmond Animal Care and Control (RACC) Found Pets page. The FB posts have been shared a lot and I have notified a number of my neighbors. We have a lot of people on the look out for her owner.

She is doing really well and is very happy. She is currently in a foster home while we continue to look for her owners. She is a GREAT little dog. She is potty trained, does well in a crate, gets in and out of the car on her own, and is the perfect lap dog. She is a great little companion!!

Marie 02/01/2018 at 2:05 AM

Aww…I hope she gets reunited with her owner soon. If her foster needs a sitter, let me know! I love sweet dogs! 🙂

Abby 02/06/2018 at 4:49 PM

We still have not found her owner. If you are interested in adopting her, please let me know!

crd 02/07/2018 at 8:45 AM

I might know someone who would adopt her. Will call him and let him know about her.

Marie 02/07/2018 at 12:58 PM

@Abby can I meet her? 🙂

Abby 02/07/2018 at 5:51 PM

@Marie Yes! Text me at 804-505-4008 or email me at info@BarksleyRVA.com and we can set up a place and time.

@crd – Please feel free to pass along my contact info to your friend, if interested

Liz 02/07/2018 at 6:56 PM

Abby. I also have a friend who is very interested. I will share your contact info!

crd 02/08/2018 at 1:16 PM

@7 Thanks Abby I will do that.