- 2610 East Grace Street – Convert second story rear porch to screened porch
- 808 North 21st St- Amend previously approved plans to change materials on new construction
- 3116-3118 East Marshall Street – Construct two duplexes
- 2207 Venable Street – Rehabilitate home and construct two story rear addition.
- 2112 Venable Street – Rehabilitate home and construct two story rear addition.
- 3112 East Marshall Street – Amend previously approved plans for new single family home.
- 533 Mosby Street – Modify approved plans for a new garage.
- 3118 East Broad Street – Construct a new garage.
- 2200 M Street – Construct a new duplex.
- 2825 M Street – Construct a new duplex
- 820 North 23rd Street – Construct a new single family home.
- 2108 1/2 E Broad Street – Construct a new three-story single family home.
Now, most of these are Applications for a Certificate of Appropriateness, this is basically a requirement before any exterior work proceeds on a structure located in a local historic district. (CAR folks, if I’m wrong, please help me with a better definition since I’m paraphrasing). Once the meeting occurs, CHPN will show you some pictures and images from the plans if available.
— ∮∮∮ —
The agenda for the January 16 meeting of the Richmond Planning Commision includes a few items of local interest:
- ORD. 2017-247 – To authorize the special use of the property known as 909 North 27th Street for the purpose of a two-family detached dwelling, upon certain terms and conditions
The proposed use of the property at 909 N 27th St will be an affordable, two-family home that will be owned and maintained by project:HOMES. This house will match the historic character of the neighborhood, while providing opportunity for affordable housing, reduced vacancy, and neighborhood infill for North Church Hill.
TAGGED: CAR, East Marshall St, Grace Street, M Street, Mosby St, N 23rd St, Richmond Planning Commission, Venable St