- 2610 East Grace Street – Convert second story rear porch to screened porch
- 808 North 21st St- Amend previously approved plans to change materials on new construction
- 3116-3118 East Marshall Street – Construct two duplexes
- 2207 Venable Street – Rehabilitate home and construct two story rear addition.
- 2112 Venable Street – Rehabilitate home and construct two story rear addition.
- 3112 East Marshall Street – Amend previously approved plans for new single family home.
- 533 Mosby Street – Modify approved plans for a new garage.
- 3118 East Broad Street – Construct a new garage.
- 2200 M Street – Construct a new duplex.
- 2825 M Street – Construct a new duplex
- 820 North 23rd Street – Construct a new single family home.
- 2108 1/2 E Broad Street – Construct a new three-story single family home.
Now, most of these are Applications for a Certificate of Appropriateness, this is basically a requirement before any exterior work proceeds on a structure located in a local historic district. (CAR folks, if I’m wrong, please help me with a better definition since I’m paraphrasing). Once the meeting occurs, CHPN will show you some pictures and images from the plans if available.
The agenda for the January 16 meeting of the Richmond Planning Commision includes a few items of local interest:
- ORD. 2017-247 – To authorize the special use of the property known as 909 North 27th Street for the purpose of a two-family detached dwelling, upon certain terms and conditions
The proposed use of the property at 909 N 27th St will be an affordable, two-family home that will be owned and maintained by project:HOMES. This house will match the historic character of the neighborhood, while providing opportunity for affordable housing, reduced vacancy, and neighborhood infill for North Church Hill.