Councilwoman Cynthia Newbille to host her next 7th District meeting in Tuesday, March 28, 2017, from 6:00-7:30 PM at the Family Resource Center (2405 Jefferson Avenue).
Special Guests include Jennifer L. McClellan, Virginia State Senator Senate of Virginia 9th Voter District, Delores L. McQuinn, Virginia State Delegate Virginia House of Delegates 70th Voter District, and Jeffery M. Bourne, Virginia State Delegate Virginia House of Delegates 71st Voter District.
Agenda items include:
- J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College – Culinary School
Dr. Gary Rhodes, President, J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College
- Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC): Seed Grants for New Business in the Richmond East End 7th Voter District
Ms. Candice Street, Executive Director, Virginia Local Initiatives Support Corporation
- Maggie Walker Community Land Trust – Mr. Robert Adams, HD Advisors
- Public Safety: Richmond East End 7th Voter District
Richmond Police Department and Richmond Department of Fire and Emergency Services
- RVA East End Music Festival: The Gift of Arts and Music
Ms. Suzanne Mallory-Parker, Richmond Symphony
- Richmond East End Transformation: Creighton Court and Grocery Store in the Richmond East End 7th Voter District
There will also be a special meeting with Cynthia Newbille & GRTC on Thursday, March 30, 2017, at 6:00 PM at the Powhatan Recreation Center (5051 Northampton Street).
Following, there will be a special meeting with Shane Doran of the Humanities Foundation on Thursday, March 30, 2017, from 7:00 – 8:00PM at the Powhatan Recreation Center (5051 Northampton Street) on the proposed Glenwood Ridge Apartments.