UHCA Quarterly Meeting Agenda
- Treasurer’s Report
- Discussion and voting on the following proposed resolution:
The UHCA requests that the Commission of Architecture Review (CAR) require a conceptual review for all new construction projects in the Union Hill Old and Historic District
- Status report on current Union Hill CAR applications
- Community Volunteer Opportunities:
- RVA East End Festival (May 5-6)
- East End Games sponsored by Blue Sky Fund (May 13)
- A study group to explore securing “Union Hill” signs for Jefferson Ave and Venable St
- Coordinators for a Union Hill trash “pick up” day in April
- A planning group for a possible summer Jefferson Park social event
- Lt. Johnny McRoy’s Community Safety Report
After the meeting, everyone is encouraged to greet your friends and continue these conversations at Union Market. Happy Hour prices will be available for UHCA folks.
If you have suggestions for future meeting agenda items, let us know!