7th District Councilperson Cynthia Newbille will be hosting a 7th District meeting on Wednesday, November 30, 2016, from 6:00-7:30 PM at the East District Initiative Government Services Center (701 North 25th Street).
The agenda includes:
- Mr. Levar Stoney, Mayor-Elect, City of Richmond
- Ms. Nadine Marsh-Carter, Trustee-Elect
Richmond Public Schools Board of Trustees
Richmond East End 7th Voter District
- Updates from the Richmond Police Department and the Richmond Department of Fire and Emergency Services
- Updates: New East End Grocery Store
- Church Hill North Revitalization: Armstrong High School Site Demolition
- Richmond Community Hospital: New Health/Community Center
- J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College: Culinary School
- Richmond Leaf Collection Schedule
Mr. Bobby Vincent, Richmond Department of Public Works
- 2017 Richmond Government Budget and Virginia General Assembly Legislative Update
For more information, contact Sam Patterson at (804)646-3012 or email@example.com.