11/11/2016 7:06 AM by John M
- 2220-2222 Jefferson Avenue – Rehabilitate a multi-unit building to include the installation of fiber cement siding, replacement of all windows, enclosure of rear porches, and construction of new decks.
- 504 N. 29th Street – Rehabilitate an existing structure to include the installation of fiber cement siding, replacement of all windows with vinyl windows, reconstruction of the side porches to include screening the upper porch, the resotation of the historic openings on the first floor of the façade, and construction of a new deck.
- 804 N. 22nd Street – Install fiber cement siding on an existing concrete block apartment building and replace existing windows with vinyl slider windows.
- 2209 Venable Street – Rehabilitate the existing structure and replace an existing 2nd story addition with a new 2 story addition.
- 808 N. 21st Street – Construct an eight unit multifamily structure on a vacant lot.
- 1903 E. Marshall Street – Modify previously approved plans for a new multi-family dwelling to change proposed window and siding materials.
- 314 N. 21st Street – Modify plans for previously approved porch reconstruction.
- 811 1/2 N. 24th Street – Rehabilitate a home with fire damage by installing new windows, fiber cement siding, and porch details. (ABOVE)
- 2230 Venable Street – Construct two new multifamily structures and rehabilitate an existing structure to include new windows.
- 2400 E. Franklin Street – Construct a single family dwelling.