Thanks to maybe a storm coming, we get special preview of the new Craft Kolache shop this Saturday!
I had to make the decision on Wednesday about Kolache operations for the weekend. As of Wednesday, we were either getting a lot of rain, none, or a little. So, I decided to open in the bakery at 600 N 29th St instead of going to market. The bakery is legally ready but far from where I want it to be when I really open. SO:
- Come with little blinders on to view our bare bones decor.
- OPEN SATURDAY 8AM-11AM for take-out (you can hang out but there’s no where to sit yet)
- MINIMAL QUANTITIES so come early just like at the market. I’ll be making 50-60 Kolache with limited flavors (chorizo+sweet potato, sausage gravy, egg+sausage+cheese). As a reference, I usually make 200 for market and sell out by 1030am.
- No drinks will be served so BYO-coffee
- Cash or credit cards accepted
REALLY EXCITED TO SEE YALL!