07/20/2016 8:00 AM by John M
- The former Family Supermarket at 24th and Jefferson was condemned in April of 2013.
- As of August 2013, it was uncertain whether the building would be demolished or repaired.
- Building permits were issued in February of 2014, the building was stabilized, and it has sat vacant since.
- The property is owned by John B. Mann, Carolyn M. Myers, and Josephine R Katz Residuary TR. This is 1 of 9 properties owned by John B. Mann, Carolyn M. Myers, and Josephine R Katz Residuary TR – but is the only one in the East End and the only one that is vacant and boarded.
- Mr.Mann is a Richmond lawyer with Canfield, Baer & Heller, LLP, and is married to Barbara J. Gaden, Presiding Judge of the Civil General District Court.