Our delivery driver will be a new addition to our team and will support Corner Farm, a city-wide healthy corner store initiative, to directly address the food deserts in our community through the distribution of healthy, local produce to communities that are currently lacking access.
This part-time position will work approximately two days a week delivering produce and outreach materials in our delivery van to participating Corner Farm convenience stores.
- Interest in issues related to local food systems, food access and equity and sustainable agriculture
- Precise attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Sense of humor and joy for our work
- Experience working in and ability to succeed in diverse environments and ability to work with people of varied backgrounds
- A desire to laugh, have fun, and make a positive impact