The agenda for the January 4, 2016, meeting of the Planning Commission includes more than the usual number of local projects:
- ORD. 2015-245 To conditionally rezone the property known as 2801 East Main Street from the M-1 Light Industrial District to the B-5 Central Business District, upon certain proffered conditions.
- ORD. 2015-246 To conditionally rezone the property known as 2825 East Main Street from the [M-1 Light] M-2 Heavy Industrial District to the B-5 Central Business District, upon certain proffered conditions. (As Amended)
- ORD. 2015-261 To authorize the special use of the property known as 3100 East Marshall Street for the purpose of waiving the parking requirement for a two-family dwelling and a dwelling unit located in an accessory building, upon certain terms and conditions.
- ORD. 2015-256 To close, to public use and travel, a portion of Northampton Street, located between Carlisle Avenue and Goddin Street and consisting of 9,978± square feet, upon certain terms and conditions
- ORD. 2015-257 To authorize the special use of the properties known as 910 Goddin Street, 1000 Goddin Street, 4907 Goddin Court, a portion of 1000 A Carlisle Avenue, 1000 B Carlisle Avenue, 1021 Carlisle Avenue, and a portion of Northampton Street for the purpose of authorizing multifamily dwellings with up to 204 dwelling units and accessory parking, upon certain terms and conditions.
- ORD. 2015-258 To amend Ord. No. 2000-218-231, adopted May 22, 2000, which authorized the property known as 1000 Carlisle Avenue for the purpose of the conversion and occupancy of the existing building as an arts center and performance and reception facility, together with accessory off-street parking, substantially in accordance with the attached site plan and floor plans, to authorize up to 62 multi-family dwelling units and commercial uses and to remove part of 1021 Carlisle Avenue, part of Rear 901 State Street, and 910 Goddin Street, and reduce the required accessory off-street parking, upon certain terms and conditions.
- ORD. 2015-259 To declare surplus and to direct the sale of City-owned real estate located at 910 Goddin Street and 1000 Goddin Street for $80,000.00 to Fulton Hill Properties, LLC, for the purpose of enabling the redevelopment of the property.