November 22, 2015 8:00 am by John M
Buy from locally-owned businesses this year and keep dollars and jobs in the neighborhood.
Here’s a simple list of local gift options that I could think of… Post any suggestions in the comments.
— ∮∮∮ —
- A bottle of wine from Union Market, Metzger, Urban Farmhouse, Dutch & Co., or C’est La Vin.
- Holiday cards from Carrington House Press
- A gift certificate for Sukha Yoga classes or a massage from Restore PT
- A gift certificate for any of the local restaurants, bakeries, or chocolatiers!
- Books! Union Market carries Kitty Snow’s great little books, the gift shop at The Valentine has a ton of good books.
- A headlight or other bicycle gear from Cyclus
- Tickets for a Richmond Rides Bike Tour, a Valentine walking tour, or Real Richmond Food Tour
- Something delicious from Chocolates by Kelly
- Bumble and Bumble hair products, gift boxes, styling brushes, or a gift certificate from Seven Hills Studio
- Local art from Schindler Gallery
- Something awesome from ERA Vintage
- A coffee cup from Proper Pie
- A growler from Union Market or Shine Craft
- A local t-shirt from Alamo BBQ, Cyclus, Metzger, Robinson Theater, WPA Bakery, Stroops, or Armstrong Cycling.
- A cornhole set or porch swing from Nehemiah’s Workshop
- A book, sticker, or shirt from the St. John’s gift shop
TAGGED: shop local