Vacuum collection for the 2015-2016 season begins November 30, but won’t get to the East End until January.
If you require bagged leaf collection, the city will collect up to 25 bags on your normal trash collection day. During your neighborhood’s vacuum cycle, the city will collect an unlimited number of bagged leaves.
Vacuum Leaf Collection Program Guidelines
- Rake leaves to your property line.
- Do not rake leaves into the street.
- Leaves must be placed out for collection by the start date indicated for your route.
- Keep leaf piles less than 2 feet in height.
- Keep leaves away from ditches, pipes, and culverts.
- NO DIRT, ROCKS, METAL OR BRANCHES.
— ∮∮∮ —
Leaf collection schedule 2015-2016