The five categories include:
- Best Single-Family Residential Renovation
- Best Adaptive Reuse Project – Category I (5,000 square feet or less, neighborhood scale)
- Best Adaptive Reuse Project – Category II (more than 5,000 square feet, district/regional scale)
- Best New Construction (includes neighborhood infill.)
- Best Placemaking Project – New in 2015! Other neighborhood enhancing projects that make its locale a nicer place to live.
Public voting will be open until midnight, May 10, after which time the panel of judges will add their weighted scores to the totals and determine winners in each category. Winners will be announced on May 21 at the TransformRVA awards luncheon.
You can vote for one winner in each category per day.