ORD. 2015-020 To amend Ord. No. 2013-75-57, adopted April 22, 2013, which amended Ord. No. 2011-20-32, which authorized the property known as 310 North 33rd Street for the purpose of the conversion of the existing building to a multifamily dwelling with up to 50 units, and additionally authorized principal commercial uses permitted on corner lots in the R-63 Multifamily Urban Residential District on the property, to authorize outdoor dining, upon certain terms and conditions.
The ordinance specifies that:
Outdoor dining shall be permitted as substantially shown on the plans attached to this amendatory ordinance, subject to the following conditions:
- The outdoor dining area shall be limited to 575 square feet, as shown on the plans attached to this amendatory ordinance.
- Covered trash containers shall be provided in service areas, and fences, walls or vegetative screening shall be provided around service areas, except at entrances and exits, to prevent refuse from blowing onto adjacent properties or streets.
- No televisions, other electronic audio or visual devices, other means of producing amplified sound, cash registers, card readers, vending machines, or similar items shall be provided within or for the patrons of the outdoor dining area.
- Within the outdoor dining area, there shall be no live entertainment, food or beverage preparation or service to standing patrons.
- Use of the outdoor dining area for all purposes shall cease by no later than 11:00 p.m.
- No parking shall be required for the outdoor dining area.