Pets

Have you seen Herbie?

From Craigslist:

Our 4 year old little buddy, Herbie, did not come home after his morning romp. He can be quite friendly, but doesn’t tolerate a lot of affection past a point. He’s medium sized and neutered. He has symmetrical markings (white bib and blaze with ocelot/tabby like body markings, and multiple ringed tail – see attached pictures). He’s terribly missed. If spotted, please call or text me. Thanks.
[sep] 00a0a_65j5C3nTUle_600x450

Pup found his parents! (Update)

Has anyone seen Lemon? Update: She’s back home!

Are you missing this pup?

CHPN ADMIN

Herbie is so sweet 12/15/2014 at 9:59 AM

I think I met Herbie at the intersection of 28th and Leigh St. Saturday evening. I saw him later that night at 27th and Leigh. You are so right…he is so sweet!!! He came right up to me and I was able to pet him easily. He almost seemed to want to follow me as I walked away, but then he stopped and headed toward houses in the 500 block of 28th.

Dawn 12/15/2014 at 2:58 PM

There I was a tabby hanging on my porch last night and today. Very sweet!! Not sure if it’s the same one, but I’m on 28th at the corner of Leigh.

LM 12/16/2014 at 7:14 AM

Gosh folks! Someone is poisoning cats in Church Hill, and yet many of you continue to let your cats outside??? Why? Because they like going out? You’re the owner, so you’re in charge!

Philip 12/16/2014 at 8:58 AM

Herbie has been spending time on the 600 block of 28th St.

chpn 12/16/2014 at 7:04 PM

Contact with (520) 237-5341 any info

Curt 12/16/2014 at 8:41 PM

I appreciate every bit of info that you guys are posting. I might be wrong, but after walking a 5 block radius of the Leigh St sightings, I came upon a very friendly cat with markings similar to Herbie’s sacked out on a porch in the 2700 block of Leigh. Some might be mistaking for this cat for Herbie, We’ll keep looking. Posters are up around our neighborhood now, so we’ll see.

Curt 12/17/2014 at 8:55 AM

HERBIE IS BACK!!!
We have been setting our Have-A-Heart trap on our front porch each night and this morning when I checked it – there was Herbie. Our Christmas wish come true. He is drinking alot of water, but other that that he’s okay. My sincerest Thank you to all who helped us search. Happy Holidays to all.

Praire girl 12/17/2014 at 2:03 PM