We are excited to announce that our next Info Feast, will be held:
Thursday, October 30
6:00 pm to 7:30 pm
Peter Paul Development Center
This will be Promise Neighborhood’s first Info Feast since being acquired by the Peter Paul Development Center!
At The Powerful Parents Info Feast, residents will build on their strengths as parents. There will be particular emphasis on ways for parents to support young people as they go through stages of development.
We would like to cover the following topics though interactive or hands-on activities:
- Stages of development for kids and what to do if milestones aren’t being hit
- Creating healthy environments at home for kids
- Mental health red flags in children
- Parenting education and supports
- Impact of early years on brain development
- Ways for parents to support each other
If you have any ideas, would like to partner, or would like to volunteer, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 757-784-8669.
Info Feasts allow for information sharing and relationship building and provide a unique platform for community dialogue. These events provide resources and tools for parents and fun, educational activities for children. To see a short video of our last Info Feast, click here.
We can’t wait to see you there!