The 2015 real estate reassessments are in the mail and online.
A random spot check around the neighborhoods shows:
- an increase in the range of $5,000-10,000 for much of Church Hill and most of Union Hill (with values flat or declining along Venable Street);
- Fairmount values held steady, with some decline along along Fairmount Avenue;
- Peter Paul, Woodville, Chimborazo, and Oakwood assessments are flat compared to last year;
- Church Hill North, Fulton, Montrose, and Eastview generally held steady, with some minor fluctuation each way;
- values in Brauers generally held steady, with more fluctuation up and down than any of the other neighborhoods.