The April issue of the Church Hill Association newsletter has been distributed around the neighborhood, but doesn’t seem to be online yet.
- a letter from CHA President Geoffrey Cooper,
- a call for submission of pet photos to email@example.com
- Memorial Day picnic at Libby Hill 5/24
- interview with Pip Ballantine and Tee Morris
- a remembrance of growing up in Church Hill Mary Ann Sutliff (a daughter in the Mosha family)
- updates from Bellevue Elementary and Chimborazo Elementary
- a real estate market update from Jeanne Bridgforth
- info about The James at River Bend and Richmond on the James developments
- a history of the block across from St.John’s by Eric Huffstutler
- Libby Hill Yard Sale 5/17
- a history of Native American life along the James River by John Johnson
- meeting minutes and reports
The next membership meeting of the association will be Tuesday, April 15, 7PM at the St John’s Church Hall.
Photo via the Adolph B. Rice Studio Collection at the Library of Virginia