Real Estate

CHPN

Calendar alert! Update on Old Armstrong High School Site Development

CHPN

Skip the Flip Workshop this Saturday 9/7

CHPN

Bill 3 11/07/2013 at 9:51 AM

Very cool. Thanks for posting! If I were a rich man, I’d love to live there.

Kentucky Fried 11/07/2013 at 10:28 AM

Very interesting history it is a joy to live in a place with so much history documented. It seems ChurchHill was deeply involved in Richmond history

Diana 11/07/2013 at 6:53 PM

Funny how many houses on the Hill look alike on the inside. Almost interchangeable. The Fan too.

Brett 11/08/2013 at 8:26 AM

I took the tour yesterday. The place is awesome but man does it need some work. If I had a big pile of money I’d scoop that thing up and do it right. It’s a project and I hope it lands in the right hands.

Alex 11/08/2013 at 10:07 AM

@4 – can you give a little more details about what kind of work it needs?

laura 11/08/2013 at 3:09 PM

It needs a lot of updating…bathrooms, kitchens, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, etc. and a ton of cosmetic stuff.

laura 11/08/2013 at 3:11 PM

It’s the kind of house that you could easily drop a $100K into and never see it. Doing this one right would be a few hundred thousand dollar renovation.

katzenjaammer 11/10/2013 at 9:04 AM

That was really cool. Thank you for posting it. I liked the family history and the description of how Libby Prison came to be. I also have seen Frank Cunningham’s headstone in either Hollywood or Shockoe Cemetery (I think Hollywood). It reads, “Richmond’s Sweetest Singer”.

Luther Libby House tour next Sunday ‹ CHPN 09/21/2014 at 10:24 AM

[…] Karl and Mary Corley have graciously agreed to one last open house before they move from the historical Luther Libby House as a fundraiser for Assisting Families of […]