11/06/2013 10:12 AM by John M
- Ned Oliver’s map at Style Weekly shows that the precincts in the East End are among the most Democratic-leaning in the city.
- Sarvis out-pulled Cuccinelli in precincts 701 and 705 (Fairfield Court and Chimborazo)
- The 95.6% for McAulliffe in precinct 701 is among the highest in the city.
- Irving’s 31.8% in 707 was her best return in the city.
- The two more fringe candidates in the city-wide contests did worse in the East End compared to Richmond at-large: L.Shirley Harvey (32.43% Richmond / 30.5% 7th District) and Chris Dorsey (9.56% Richmond / 5.6% 7th District)