The next election in the City of Richmond will be a general election on Tuesday, November 5, 2013. The polls will be open from 6AM to 7PM.
Statewide, the positions of Governor, Lieutenant Governor, and Attorney General are up for grabs. On a more local level, the positions of Treasurer, Sheriff, and House of Representatives Delegate will be filled.
On the ballot:
- Incumbent Jennifer McClellan (D) is being challenged by Matthew Fitch (R) in the 71st House District.
- Delores McQuinn is running unopposed in the 70th House District.
- Michael Herring is running unopposed for Commonwealth’s Attorney
- Incumbent C.T.Woody is being challenged by Christopher Dorsey, Antoinette Irving, and Lamont Kizzie for Sheriff
- Incumbent Eunice Wilder is being challenged by L.Shirley Harvey for Treasurer
Below is a sample ballot and map for the 71st House District.
Most of the CHPN coverage area resides in the 71st House District represented by Jennifer L. McClellan. The remainder is in the 70th House District represented by Delores McQuinn.
TAGGED: Antoinette Irving, Chris Dorsey, CT Woody, Delores McQuinn, election, Eunice Wilder, Jennifer McClellan, Lamont Kizzie, Matthew Fitch, Michael Herring, Shirley Harvey