The agenda for the Church Hill Association Membership Meeting in the Parish Hall of St. John’s Church tonight, September 17th, at 7PM:
John Whitworth: Format of the meeting
Welcome to our visitors and any new members:
Approval of the Agenda and the Minutes of the last meeting.
Administrative points: Decision on whether to hold a Capt. Buzzy Special meeting and if so: the suggested process and when?
Appointment of meeting Chair by the membership.
– Treasurers Report
– Membership Report
Police Sector Report – “Lt. Dan”
The replacement board members for 2013;
– Board’s recommendations – Malou Rawls:
– Further nominations from the floor
– Candidate introductions
– Vote by ballot
The open board positions for 2014:
– The Slate of the Nominating Committee – Malou Rawls
– Further nominations from the floor.
The 25th Street Theatre Presentation: Josh Bilder + Team
– Membership vote on the proposed renovation
The Zoning Strawman Proposals – Randy Bell, Waite Rawls
The Holiday weekend update:
– House Tour – Karen Rankin
– Ball / Party – Amanda Walker
– funding for the Holiday weekend – John Whitworth
Any other business:
Close of Meeting:
If decided by the membership:
Special Meeting called to discuss and vote on the Captain Buzzy Revised SUP 2013-112