07/26/2012 5:43 PM by John M
A quick spin through Richmond Magazine’s Best & Worst 2012 finds a number of local winners:
- Libby Hill wins for “Best Scenic View in RVA”,
- The CHA’s Holiday House Tour grabs 2nd in “Best Neighborhood House Tour”,
- Proper Pie takes 2nd for “Best Pies”,
- The Roosevelt wins for “Best Virginia Wine Selection” and “Best New Restaurant in the Region”, and takes 2nd for “Best Cocktail You Can’t Make at Home”
- Church Hill gets a 3rd for “Neighborhood With the Widest Variety of Architectural Styles”, and
- CHPN wins for “Best Neighborhood Blog”.
Anybody else seen a copy yet? Are there any local kudos that I missed?