Pets

Have you seen Tota? Update

Emergency Resources for Feeding/Caring for Pets and Strays

Kiet Vo

Little Dog Lost in Fulton

All Bark
All Bark

you can get him scanned for a microchip at the vet on 25th and Marshall, if you still have him.

Rabbit
Rabbit

Yesterday at about 12:45pm I saw a woman jogging with 3 dogs off the leash- this little guy was one of them. He stopped to sniff at 32nd and Broad. They got a full block ahead, and she knew he was behind but kept running anyway. I can’t believe she didn’t go back for him.

Bad Human! Bad! You deserve a rap on the nose with a rolled up newspaper.

erica
erica

i have found a large male rotty that was accompanied by this small dog that was found. I assume they are from the same family. please contact if he is yours! he is safe at my house on 24th and clay st.

Tresa
Tresa

Dear Rabbit, did you take the small dog???????? What is she the savior of dogs? Don’t Judge, you dont know the circumstances!

Tresa
Tresa

why did this mean rabbits post get to stay and mine didnt…what a coward not even putting their real name, mine was just stating the truth, what if the smaller dog didnt get along with one of her dogs? maybe she didnt have another leash…..hmmm

All Bark
All Bark

Tresa, I don’t understand the words you are putting down. Too many ellipses, not enough coherence. I am interested though, in what you are trying to express.

Chrisfit
Chrisfit

@All Bark: I think he (she?) was trying to say that someone took charge of the situation and tried to help, while Rabbit sat there watching and did naught. Which is good, because if you think a “rap on the nose with a rolled up newspaper” is any way to treat a living creature, then that dog was better off not rescued by such a person. DIAF Rabbit.

KC
KC

Erica the Rottie belongs to a boy on Chimborazo but I am not sure how to get in contact with him. he was searching for him the other day really upset. Let me know if they got him back if not I will try and find him.