Image default
East End News

Map showing the annexation history of Richmond

Related posts

New faces at the First Precinct

John M

Jefferson Avenue Station among most used for RVA Bike Share

John M

Numbers from election 2017

John M
avatar
4 Comment threads
0 Thread replies
0 Followers
 
Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
0 Comment authors
Recent comment authors

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

  Subscribe  
newest oldest most voted
Notify of
robsmithiii
Guest

RT @chpn: Map showing the annexation history of Richmond – A map showing the annexation history of Richmond: Th… http://t.co/a6cBa1mH

trackback

[…] Two pieces about the then-new four year staggered elections to city council give a hint to the white fight for control of the city and the coming annexation debacle. […]

trackback

[…] The Tucker home at 2312 N Street (now Cedar Street) was built in 1858 in what was then Henrico County. […]

trackback

[…] with CL 1908 or CL 1914 were placed by the city to mark the new municipal boundaries (PDF) after the 1906 and 1914 annexations. This one is on the north side of East Richmond Road, right across from where Jennie Scher Road […]