Councilwoman Newbille, Richmond City Council, East End 7th District, will hold a meeting in the East End 7th District on Wednesday, July 27, 2011, from 6:30-8PM at EDI on 25th Street.
The planned agenda for this meeting will include:
* Richmond City Council 2011 Richmond Decennial Voter District Redistricting – Update
* Venable Street Streetscape
A presentation regarding tree planting, sidewalk improvements and other streetscape beautification projects being performed by the Richmond Department of Public Works – Mr. Andre Williams, Richmond Department of Public Works
* Bon Secours – Supporting East End Entrepreneur Development (SEED) Program
* Ms. Candice Street, Executive Director, Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC)
* East End 7th District – Vacant and Blighted Properties Report
WHEN Wednesday, July 27, 2011
WHERE Richmond East District Initiative Government Services Building
701 North 25th Street; Richmond, Virginia
WHO The Honorable Cynthia I. Newbille, Councilwoman
Richmond City Council, East End 7th District
CONTACT For more information, please contact The Honorable Cynthia I. Newbille, Councilwoman, Richmond City Council, East End 7th District, at 804.646.3012; or Cynthia.firstname.lastname@example.org.