City Council 7th District representative Cynthia Newbille is seeking your input on the draft version of the plan for the revitalization of the 25th Street/Nine Mile corridor created from the East End Transformation Charrette earlier this year. Ms.Newbille would like to get your feedback by the end of September, towards pulling the suggestions together for an October meeting.
Some of the prompting questions that were shared:
- What do you think of plans to put bike lanes on the MLK Bridge?
- What of the idea to make 25th and Nine Mile a hub?
- The design for Nine Mile near old Armstrong?
- The changes for Venable and 25th?
- Should a gas station be a part of the plan?