The agenda for tonight’s Church Hill Association meeting includes introduction of the new Board, a report from the Richmond Police, Tarisa Moran and Roy Bebow on the new R-8 zoning, a Q&A and vote on R-8 zoning, and more…
THE CHURCH HILL ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIP MEETING
January 19th, 2010 held at St John’s Church Hall
7.00 – John Whitworth: Welcome
* Ms. Katy Thomas: Church Hill Central Representative.
* Any new new Members tonight? Current Membership total
* keeping you all up-to-date.
7.10 – Your new Board: Self Introductions.
7.15 – Police Report.
7.20 – Ms Tarisa Moran / M. Roy Bebow :
* The New R-8 Zoning Proposal
7.40 – Waite Rawls:
* The recommendation of the CHA Zoning Committee
* Other Zoning Matters
7.45 – Question and Answer Session & Membership Vote on R-8.
8.05 – Susan White
* Treasury Report December / Holiday Weekend Summary.
8.15 – Any other Business.
8.20 – John Whitworth