All are invited to join the Friends of Jefferson Park for the annual holiday tree decorating on Saturday, December 12 at 9AM at the White Pine, near the Bandstand.
You might ask – What can I bring?
- A decoration(s) to put on the tree.
- A string or two of white lights.
- Your own personal cup of java, cocoa or hot tea.
- Some goodies to share…cake, cookie or pastry.
- An 8 foot ladder to reach the lamp posts.
- Red Bows- for the park lamp posts.
But mostly bring yourself to share in this neighborhood tradition of decorating the beautiful Virginia White Pine in Union Hill.